WTTF 2016 MLB Debut Medallions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 2 you have for me add up to 10 and I believe both of the cards you are interested in are 10 each. LMK which one you might want and we can finish this deal up. Or if you have any cardinals GU or Autos maybe we can make a bigger deal on this. Thanks Mike

I need these, 2014 Topps Five Star Allen Craig Auto 17/399 & 2007 UD Masterpiece Jason Varitek gu jsy.

the 2 you have for me add up to 10 and I believe both of the cards you are interested in are 10 each. LMK which one you might want and we can finish this deal up. Or if you have any cardinals GU or Autos maybe we can make a bigger deal on this. Thanks Mike

I should have this one, 2007 Topps #HR-ALR Anthony Reyes.

I just opened some 17 Bowman mega boxes I will list what mets I pulled and see if you can use any of them. Thanks MIke

I can use these should you pull any Mets:
2017 BOWMAN MEGA BOX SHIMMER/ICE REFRACTORS-
base- BCP63; Talent Pipeline- any non-base
Purple(x/250)- BCP63 92 138
any other parallels.

LMK, Thanks, Mike

I need the rest. I have Game used / refractors / autos / rookies. Not looking to buy these would rather trade. Thanks Mike

I currently have :

Troy Tulowitzki
McCutchen
J. Robinson
J. Upton
Cabrera
Harvey
Howard
Braun
Koufax
Paige
Cespedes
Bench
Gwynn
Seaver
Wright
McGwire
Bagwell
Moustakas
Greinke
Alex Rodriguez
Kris Bryant

I have Ellsbury and Werth for trade. Looking for Cubs stuff in return.

BMike, I have these to trade: 1st Series - R. Cano, S. Castro, N. Cruz, J. Ellsbury, P. Goldschmidt, J. Mauer, W. Mays, A. Pujols, N. Ryan, G. Stanton, C. Yastrzemski. 2nd Series - W. Boggs, A. Rizzo, D. Pedroia, I. Suzuki, A. Gordon & C. Gonzalez.
I'm a set collector; I'm looking for parallels, relics or autos from Topps Heritage, Allen & Ginter, Stadium Club, and Archives from any year.
Thanks, Dale

I have Yu Darvish and Cal Ripken Jr. and Jason Heyward and Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron

Do you have anything for Tim Hudson from my wantlist or what do you have for trade?

plmk