WTTF: A Few More 2023 Topps Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weavahVBC

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Trying to put together one more Yankees Team Set and am missing 5:

299 Gleyber Torres
US200 Carlos Rodon
US211 Estevan Florial
US269 Anthony Volpe & Aaron Judge
US276 Frankie Montas

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi. I have these two:
A. Judge, A. Volpe 2023 Topps Update 269 $4.00
Judge Aaron 2023 Topps Series 2 AJ Crowning Achievements Commemorative Patches $25.00

Could you still use both of them?

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
Hi. I have these two:
A. Judge, A. Volpe 2023 Topps Update 269 $4.00
Judge Aaron 2023 Topps Series 2 AJ Crowning Achievements Commemorative Patches $25.00

Could you still use both of them?

Thanks,
Ryan
Hey Ryan,

Definitely the Update Judge/Volpe. Anything specific you're wanting for that? The patch I'm a little iffy on - I know it's on the list, but that's sort of a "how I'm feeling at the time" want. Ha! But my interest might depend on what you're looking for for it, so let me know that too.

Thanks!

Hey Ryan,

Definitely the Update Judge/Volpe. Anything specific you're wanting for that? The patch I'm a little iffy on - I know it's on the list, but that's sort of a "how I'm feeling at the time" want. Ha! But my interest might depend on what you're looking for for it, so let me know that too.

Thanks!

Yep, I totally get that. I was looking at either the Will Brennan Golden Mirror card or the Waldichuk auto /50 for the two. Would one of those two cards work for the two I have? I’d be fine if you send PWE on your end. If not, no worries.

Thanks,
Ryan