WTTF: Anything Doug Mientkiewicz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Need this?

2005 Donruss Champions Impressions Material Prime #243 Doug Mientkiewicz Twins Jsy 018/102

The patch is one color, but appears to be taken from one of his jersey numbers:
dougmientkiewicz.jpg

Need this?

2005 Donruss Champions Impressions Material Prime #243 Doug Mientkiewicz Twins Jsy 018/102

The patch is one color, but appears to be taken from one of his jersey numbers:
dougmientkiewicz.jpg

Very nice card, I could definitely use it! Please let me know what you need in return, thanks for the post.

I really like the cueto auto if there's any way we can work something out for that one

It's mostly up to date. There's a couple small cards in there that need to be taken out like the mvp soriano jersey and joe nathan jersey, but aside from that everything else should be available unless I overlooked something

It's mostly up to date. There's a couple small cards in there that need to be taken out like the mvp soriano jersey and joe nathan jersey, but aside from that everything else should be available unless I overlooked something

Here's what I found:
-Jenks 07 ASG gu
-Mike Schmidt cert
-Don Sutton cert
-Fred Lynn cert
-John Danks cert
-Perkins cert

I'd certainly be open to working out a larger trade. Also, the Don Sutton does have a slight chip on the bottom. You should be able to see it in the scan. Just wanted you to be aware of that before we work anything out with it. Here's some of the other stuff I liked:

Tom Seaver auto
Steve Carlton auto
oil can boyd auto
molitor gu
*** wee reese gu

I'd certainly be open to working out a larger trade. Also, the Don Sutton does have a slight chip on the bottom. You should be able to see it in the scan. Just wanted you to be aware of that before we work anything out with it. Here's some of the other stuff I liked:

Tom Seaver auto
Steve Carlton auto
oil can boyd auto
molitor gu
*** wee reese gu

Thanks for the heads up on the Sutton. I'd be interested in working out a larger deal.
Could you do something like this?:

Cueto cert
Steve Carlton auto (depends on which one?)
molitor gu

FOR

-Jenks 07 ASG gu
-Mike Schmidt cert
-Perkins cert
-Mientkiewicz gu

Thanks for the heads up on the Sutton. I'd be interested in working out a larger deal.
Could you do something like this?:

Cueto cert
Steve Carlton auto (depends on which one?)
molitor gu

FOR

-Jenks 07 ASG gu
-Mike Schmidt cert
-Perkins cert
-Mientkiewicz gu

With the carlton I was referring to the stamp/auto. I can't really use the other one. Do you mind looking up the bv on the schmidt auto? I know it's one of the SPs from the set which makes it a bit tricky as far as figuring out what sort of trade value to look for on it. I cancelled my subscription awhile back so I don't have a way of checking on that one. It's the 05 classics classic season auto

With the carlton I was referring to the stamp/auto. I can't really use the other one. Do you mind looking up the bv on the schmidt auto? I know it's one of the SPs from the set which makes it a bit tricky as far as figuring out what sort of trade value to look for on it. I cancelled my subscription awhile back so I don't have a way of checking on that one. It's the 05 classics classic season auto

I also don't have Beckett access, sorry. Someone else may be able to help you if you post it in the section dedicated to that if you're interested in trading based on book value:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Feel free to suggest trades as well,
Thanks

How about Mientkiewicz, Jenks, and Perkins for Cueto and Molitor?

I'd love to work in the Schmidt if possible, but that sounds good as well. Thanks

thought i had more, need this?
Mientkiewicz Doug 2009 Topps

I do have this card already, but could work out a larger trade including this if you're interested. Thanks

I think the schmidt is going to be a bit too hard to work in. It looks like there's no BV due to scarcity on it, and doing a bit of searching it looks like the last time one came up on ebay was in 2007, so I'm leaning towards just tossing that one up for auction and seeing what happens with it. I'll post up our trade

I think the schmidt is going to be a bit too hard to work in. It looks like there's no BV due to scarcity on it, and doing a bit of searching it looks like the last time one came up on ebay was in 2007, so I'm leaning towards just tossing that one up for auction and seeing what happens with it. I'll post up our trade

I've confirmed it assuming that all are in excellent condition. Thanks for the deal, and I will let you know when I've received the cards. Thanks