wttf brian dozier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welcome to The Bench. Hope you can find some cards for your collection over here. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Didn’t need any of those RCs for the Update Gold Dozier. If you come up with something else or want to make a $ offer, feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Kirby

I have theses for trade: 2017 Topps Chrome sepia Brian Dozier, 2016 Topps Finest Brian Dozier, 2017 Topps Fire blue Brian Dozier and 2017 Bowman Chrome refractor Brian Dozier 259/499. Looking for twin cards in return...Joe Mauer, Justin Morenau, etc...

I have theses for trade: 2017 Topps Chrome sepia Brian Dozier, 2016 Topps Finest Brian Dozier, 2017 Topps Fire blue Brian Dozier and 2017 Bowman Chrome refractor Brian Dozier 259/499. Looking for twin cards in return...Joe Mauer, Justin Morenau, etc...

sent pm

Welcome to The Bench. Hope you can find some cards for your collection over here. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Didn’t need any of those RCs for the Update Gold Dozier. If you come up with something else or want to make a $ offer, feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Kirby

thanks over on the other site seemed like nobody ever had anything new. or always wanted the same card

2016 A&G 104 byron buxton
2017 topps 227 byron buxton
2017 A&G mini 33 byron buxton Got pm and theses would work for the trade. 3 for 3 trade! Best regards, David