WTTF/Buy Tony Gwynn RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to trade for or buy 1983 Topps, 1983 Donruss and 1983 Fleer rookie cards of Tony Gwynn. Lmk what your looking for in trade or a price dlvd, non paypal payment.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis
I have one of each if you want to purchase. The BV on all three is $65,
I can do $45 delivered.
The Fleer is near mint, centering 50/50
The Donruss is nr mint, slightly off center 60/40
The Topps is nr mint, slightly off center 55/45

your thoughts lmk thx Jim

I'm looking to trade for or buy 1983 Topps, 1983 Donruss and 1983 Fleer rookie cards of Tony Gwynn. Lmk what your looking for in trade or a price dlvd, non paypal payment.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis
What are planning to do. lmk thx Jim

Haven't done anything on these yet. Hoping to try to tarde for some if I can though but no luck yet. Actually need 2 of each but that may take me a little while to get.

Thanks,
Dennis

I have all three.

My want list is in my sig. Take a look and let me know if we can work something out.

Give me a few days if you would. In the process of moving my cards into my new card room and hoping to get it organized better for me to trade from. I glanced at your wants and believe I can hit some for you.

Thanks,
Dennis

I was pulling these out to check them over and remembered the '83 Donruss Gwynn I have is a PSA9. I don't know if you're looking for graded cards or not so I thought I'd throw that out there.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors