WTTF Dan Marino/Ryan Tannehill/Reggie Bush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Some of those have been traded, have these available.

2012 Bowman 209 Darvish RC
2012 Platinum 9 Darvish RC x4

I know i won't have enough to get them all but anything from the list would be great. Trying to collect marino but know i can't get them all so whatever i can trade for is great. Lmk if you want to work out something.

Thanks,
Dennis

Jack

I will try my best to see what dupes i have today after work. I have several things to do when i get home with feeding animals and everything but i will do my best to get them together.

Thanks,
Dennis

I can use them all + the 5 Darvish cards which total $75. In addition I can use the following:
97 Bowman Dickey #81 $6
11 Bowman Plat.purple Refr, Lavarnway $6
08 Heritage #656 Sandoval $6
08 Heritage #566 Lahair $8
08 UDx Longoria #94 $3
86 Topps Traded #20 Canseco $4
11 Topps Update #175 Trout $20

If you have all these cards I'll trade with the entire Marino lot I offered, lmk asap Thanks Jim

Jim

I have the following if you can use them.
Pujols 2012 Topps Chrome Xfractor
Posey 2012 Topps Chrome base, refractor, xfractor, orange refractor, purple refractor
Mike Stanton RC's-- 2010 Bowman Platinum #86, 2010 Topps U&H #US50, 2010 Topps U&H Wal-Mart Black #US50

Thanks and lmk if you can use any of them,
Dennis

Jack

I will try my best to see what dupes i have today after work. I have several things to do when i get home with feeding animals and everything but i will do my best to get them together.

Thanks,
Dennis

No problem at all, take your time. Just reply back when you get a list of dupes ready. Thanks,

Jack

Dennis, that's ok
I will post up what we have agreed to so far. I will send the entire Marino lot, surprise me with a few stars to make up the $26 difference, ok

Jim

Don't have the Trout or the Sandoval from that lot.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Jim

Got it confirmed. Added a couple Bryce Harper cards totalling $28 for the pair. Hope that works, he seems to trade pretty good.

Thanks,
Dennis

Jack

Sorry for the delay. Found these dupes.

2010 Topps Cards Your Mom threw Out #CMT164
2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out #CMT42
2000 Crown Royale #95

May have a few more around here just haven't gotten them sorted thru and put in my pc yet.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sounds good, looks like those add up to $17 in book value. Whenever you find more, just add them to the list, and feel free to pick whatever Marinos you want out of the ones I listed.

Jack

Would these work for the Jeter dupes i listed.

1998 Topps Stars Bronze #20 #d /8799 (BV=$5)
1999 Pacific Dynagon Turf #12 (BV=$10)
1999 Pacific #210 (BV $2)

Post it up if you want or i can see if i can find more Jeter dupes just can't say i will get it done tonight.

Thanks,
Dennis

Would these work for the Jeter dupes i listed.

1998 Topps Stars Bronze #20 #d /8799 (BV=$5)
1999 Pacific Dynagon Turf #12 (BV=$10)
1999 Pacific #210 (BV $2)

Post it up if you want or i can see if i can find more Jeter dupes just can't say i will get it done tonight.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sounds good, I will hold those for you. Let me know when you find more Jeters and we will do a bigger trade to save on shipping. Thanks for your time,

Jack

I have these Marino's:

1991 Pinnacle #70
1991 Upper Deck #255
1995 Topps Stadium Club MVP #MVP6
1997 Pinnacle Certified #2
2010 Topps Supreme no number Blue 42/62

Let me know if interested, thanks.

John

I have these Marino's:

1991 Pinnacle #70
1991 Upper Deck #255
1995 Topps Stadium Club MVP #MVP6
1997 Pinnacle Certified #2
2010 Topps Supreme no number Blue 42/62

Let me know if interested, thanks.

John

John

Lmk what your looking for in return for them.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis,

Just checking to see if you have found any more Jeter duplicates you can trade. No rush, just wanted to check.

Jack