WTTF for White Sox auto's of these players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't have any autos of those guys, but I have this if you're interested...

2014 Donruss Season Stat Line #42 (#087/325).....(White Sox) Erik Johnson - BV $4

I also have these White Sox autos...
2007 Tristar Prospects Plus Farm Hands FH-AP ...(White Sox) Aaron Poreda
2012 Bowman BPA-TT...................................(White Sox) Trayce Thompson

I think I've picked up a few new Chris Sale cards too, since our last trade. You can browse the White Sox tab here:

Trade Bait
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgvdVB4THGNTdE5DVGtuc2QwTk81RUgtYmtZVmNTRHc&usp=sharing

Just let me know if you're interested. Thanks! Alison

So far I am interested in the Votto Topps Lineage relic, Poreda Auto, and the Erik Johnson. Having trouble getting your base cards to come up. It my Internet though it slow. I have the Dunston Auto, a 2006 Topps 52 Ryan O'Malley Cubs Auto, 2013 Bowman mini Cream of the Crop Javier Baez, also have a 2010 Topps Pro Debut Solo Signature of Allen Webster(now with Red Sox). Going to the flea market tomorrow as well. Also have a 2007 Tristar Prospects Plus Fam Hands Auto of Corey Brown no idea what farm system though.

I have a few tim anderson 13 bowman sterling auto's I'm willing to trade. I collect chris sale. gordon beckham, jose abreu, and any lower serial number mark buerhle. LMK Thanks brian