WTTF Jeter base/inserts - tradelist updated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still looking for Jeters, just have a pretty limited trade list at the moment. Please excuse me if I don't get back to you right away, my schedule is unpredictable.

Hi ChristopherZero, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don't have much of anything from the past few years.

I can use this:

2010 Topps Chrome Wrapper Redemption Refractors #226 Mickey Mantle - Yankees

Have these to trade:

2012 Topps Chrome #84 Derek Jeter

1986 Fleer Sluggers/Pitchers #21 Don Mattingly
1988 Classic Blue #211 Don Mattingly
1988 Fleer Superstars #22 Don Mattingly
1988 KayBee #16 Don Mattingly
1989 Fleer Baseball's Exciting Stars #31 Don Mattingly
1993 Pinnacle Then & Now #470 Don Mattingly
1995 Ultra #311 Don Mattingly
1995 Upper Deck #210 Don Mattingly
1996 Upper Deck #154 Don Mattingly

Let me know if you'd trade the Mantle for all of these.

Thanks

Got these

2009 Upper Deck X Derek Jeter Xponential 3 #X3-DJ Yankees
2012 Topps Gold Sparkle Derek Jeter Card # 30
2012 gold standard #GS-20
2012 bowman #1
2012 bowman platinum #14

2013 Topps Opening Day Stars Derek Jeter #ODS-5

Could use these
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA17 Bubba Starling
2011 Bowman Draft Prospects #BDPP82 Bubba Starling
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA1 Albert Almora

Hi guys, please let me check this weekend to make sure I have what you need in hand (the Mantle and the Bowmans). I will let you both know ASAP.

Loren

Hi I have some Base and inserts Double from Jeter ,Can you trade this cards for then??
1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs #20 Darrell Evans - Braves
1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs #24 Bob Forsch - Cardinals

LMK and I will PM you the list.
Thanks

I can use either of these.
1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs #20 Darrell Evans - Braves
1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs #24 Bob Forsch - Cardinals

I know most people are hesitant to trade autos for non autos and I completely understand if you don't want to do so, but I'd offer 2x the bv for these if you can find some Jeters that you need. LMK Thanks!
Rick

Hi Rick, I don't mind trading GU and autos for Jeter cards I need. Unfortunately, I -just- traded those two cards away five minutes ago. Sorry!