WTTF ROGER CLEMENS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocketman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for Roger Clemens cards I need. Please lmk what you have and what your looking for. Thanks, Rich

Hey Rich,

I have a few Clemens I came across I'll run by to see if you need.

1999 Topps Stars Foil #154 Serial #196/299 $10
1996 Stadium Club Megaheroes #MH8 $10
1988 Starting Lineup Book ?
1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection #25 $6
1987 Topps Tiffany #340 $10

John

IF you ever come across a 1998 Topps TEK card # 21 pattern# 21 of Roger Clemens Id be interested in buying it or trading for it. Last one needed to complete a 90 card Same Card # / Pattern # set

Last edited:
IF you ever come across a 1998 Topps TEK card # 21 pattern# 21 of Roger Clemens Id be interested in buying it or trading for it. Last one needed to complete a 90 card Same Card # / Pattern # set
Hi Carl! I've seen your postings in the past! Quite a collection of TEK's!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, my 3800+different card collection of Clemens does not have that card! It really makes one aware of the rarity of some cards. How many collectors even have a TEK card???? If I do come across one I will certainly let u know. At 76 yrs I'm winding down collecting due to lack of interest and difficulty finding his cards. I would definitely get enjoyment of completing a set of a fellow collector. Good luck!!! Rich

Hi Carl! I've seen your postings in the past! Quite a collection of TEK's!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, my 3800+different card collection of Clemens does not have that card! It really makes one aware of the rarity of some cards. How many collectors even have a TEK card???? If I do come across one I will certainly let u know. At 76 yrs I'm winding down collecting due to lack of interest and difficulty finding his cards. I would definitely get enjoyment of completing a set of a fellow collector. Good luck!!! Rich
Soon to be 69 here and am starting to organize things for selling next year. I have cards going back into the 40s with a 1955 Roberto Clemente RC probably the most valuable on in great condition. I recently found a 144-Clemens Focus 2000 Masterpiece Mania #d to 300 which I needed for one of three 250 card sets of 2002 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Manias with each card numbered to 300 those I am slowly working on with 7,23 and 43 cards to go to complete all three. I am one of 3 or 4 in the country who did all 8100 1998 Topps TEKs that I am aware of. One day I will go back to my 62 set which is about 85% complete.

2006 Topps Co-Signers - Changing Faces Silver Gold #DUO-B 2 - Roger Clemens / Roy Oswalt SN50
if you need it, looking to trade for something similar of McGwire or Pujols, i.e. something SN /50 +/-

2006 Topps Co-Signers - Changing Faces Silver Gold #DUO-B 2 - Roger Clemens / Roy Oswalt SN50
if you need it, looking to trade for something similar of McGwire or Pujols, i.e. something SN /50 +/-
Hello! Thanks for the reply! The only Pujols or McGwire I have other than commons is:
16 Topps Back to Back Pujols/Trout #BTB11. LMK if we are close as my Beckett is yrs old. Thank you, Rich
Well, I'm having trouble located this card. May have already traded it. Are there any other stars you collect. Do have some Basketball if interested. LMK Thanks, Rich

Last edited:
no worries, rare Shawn Green , Adrian Beltre
also I'm working on some sets
2012 Topps Black parallel SN /61
2012 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors SN / 50 [and Red xfractors SN/25, and atomic SN / 10]
2005 Donruss Throwback Threads Polo Grounds SN /55 and under
2005 Finest Gold REfractors SN /50 [and xfractors SN/25]