WTTF/WTB 2006-07 Topps Chrome Basketball Autos/Refractors (finders reward offered)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you still need the Rookie Refractors? I picked up a #166 Jorge Garbajosa #046/199 my 2009-10 Beckett Annual has it at $25.

Do you still need the Rookie Refractors? I picked up a #166 Jorge Garbajosa #046/199 my 2009-10 Beckett Annual has it at $25.

James,

Definitely could use that one. Believe I only have one card from your want list - 98-99 Fleer Brilliants Blue Ricky Davis #119. Would you sell it?

Greg

James,

Definitely could use that one. Believe I only have one card from your want list - 98-99 Fleer Brilliants Blue Ricky Davis #119. Would you sell it?

Greg

Beckett marketplace has one at $10, how about you send me an $8 check with the Brilliant Blue? You can send in a CardSaver taped into a PWE, I'll send my end bubble sleeved. Post if that would owrk for you, get back to me if you have another idea.

High Value Blazer Cards, 2002 Topps Heritage Retrofractors, 04 Topps ATFF Refractors and Autos, 2001 Topps Baseball Inserts, 1977 Topps (All Sports), 2000 Leaf Limited Football, Oregon Ducks Autos (In College Unis) T205 Buybacks, T206 Buybacks, 06-07 Fleer Retro Cards. If you can put a decent group of stuff together for it, I would be willing to trade. Or if you have a Roy RC refractor, I would be interested in that.

High Value Blazer Cards, 2002 Topps Heritage Retrofractors, 04 Topps ATFF Refractors and Autos, 2001 Topps Baseball Inserts, 1977 Topps (All Sports), 2000 Leaf Limited Football, Oregon Ducks Autos (In College Unis) T205 Buybacks, T206 Buybacks, 06-07 Fleer Retro Cards. If you can put a decent group of stuff together for it, I would be willing to trade. Or if you have a Roy RC refractor, I would be interested in that.

Alright, sounds good. I'll see if I can pick up anything.