WTTF/WTB Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa and Xander Bogaerts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FeNwAy FaItHfUl

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Let me know what you have for Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa and Xander Bogaerts!

I'm looking for base, refractors, #'d, auto's, G/U..I'm interested in all of it...let's see if we can make a deal!

Let me know what you are looking for in trade and I will buy if the price is right!

Thanks!
Dave

hi
i have a BPCP bogaerts, as well as base correa and buxton and bogaerts. i am looking for Cutting edge: AD,AJ,AM,ARM,BH,CC,CG,CK,DW,FL,GG,GS,GST,JB,JH,JT,JVE,MC,MM,MT,MZ,NC,RC,SS,YC, YG,YP
let me know if we can work something out
thanks
ken

Ken thanks for the response...the only one I have is a 2012 bowman platinum cutting edge stars Brett Lawrie
Thanks!
Dave
hi
i have a BPCP bogaerts, as well as base correa and buxton and bogaerts. i am looking for Cutting edge: AD,AJ,AM,ARM,BH,CC,CG,CK,DW,FL,GG,GS,GST,JB,JH,JT,JVE,MC,MM,MT,MZ,NC,RC,SS,YC, YG,YP
let me know if we can work something out
thanks
ken

I have a few of them in the 2013 bowman platinum retail refractors.....any interest in them? Looking for one ruby from the 2013 bowman platinum for the trade or checkout my wantlist. Best regards, David

Sorry I don't have any ruby for the Bowman Platinum 2013.....where can I find your wantlist? thanks!
Dave
I have a few of them in the 2013 bowman platinum retail refractors.....any interest in them? Looking for one ruby from the 2013 bowman platinum for the trade or checkout my wantlist. Best regards, David

Sorry I don't have any ruby for the Bowman Platinum 2013.....where can I find your wantlist? thanks!
Dave

The Wantlist is only for the ruby cards.....But Let me know if you have any inserts from bowman 2013 like bowman 100, minis ref, or Bowman PLaitnum like blue, cutting edge stars, top prospects, gold , purple ref, x-refractor. Best regards, David

I don't have much but here is a list:

2013 Bowman Top 100 Travis D'Arnaud #BTP-4
2013 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects David Dahl #TP-DD
2013 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects Bubba Starling #TP-BS
2013 Bowman Platinum Diamond in the Rough Jin-De Jhang #DIR-JJ
2013 Bowman Platinum Sapphire Aroldis Chapman #67
2013 Bowman Platinum Gold Jose Reyes #34
2013 Bowman Platinum Gold Edwin Encarnacion #26

Let me know if you can use any of these...thanks!
Dave

The Wantlist is only for the ruby cards.....But Let me know if you have any inserts from bowman 2013 like bowman 100, minis ref, or Bowman PLaitnum like blue, cutting edge stars, top prospects, gold , purple ref, x-refractor. Best regards, David

2013 Bowman Platinum Sapphire Aroldis Chapman #67 I could use theses two for the trade.....in exchange..I have 2013 bowman platinum purple refractors of Byron Buxton and Carlos Correa for the trade. Let me know or you can post it. Best regards, David

Ok sounds good to me...please post and I will confirm...pwe or bubble envelope? let me know...thanks for the trade!
Dave
2013 Bowman Platinum Sapphire Aroldis Chapman #67 I could use theses two for the trade.....in exchange..I have 2013 bowman platinum purple refractors of Byron Buxton and Carlos Correa for the trade. Let me know or you can post it. Best regards, David

I like the musial, machado, pedroia auto patch bat /50 the most. After that little interest in the ripken and lavarnway and the graded bryce brentz