WTTF/WTB Low End Game Used of Stars/Semi Stars for player lots 2x in your favor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheCannon16

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Id be looking for mainly stuff that books up to 12-15 at most. I have tons of player lots of stars and semis put together so hopefully ill have who youre interested in. Id be willing to trade 2x the bv in your favor.

As for buying id be looking for game used that youd be willing to sell for a $1-2.. Please leave lists for me to choose from if this is an option..

If anyone has any interest let me know what you have available and who/what youre looking for..

Thanks
Mike

I would be interested in this offer, but it would be strictly in for set needs. If your interested in something like that, look in my signature.. Certain things in there as well, if you have them, I won't ask for more than bv for bv. (Basically pre 2012, I won't ask for an advantage)
Thanks!

(I will supply a list if you can find anything..)

A few players off hand that I know that I have are Matt Cain, Ryan Zimmerman, Randy Johnson, Miguel Cabrera, B.J. Upton, and Sabathia

Thanks!
Zach