WTTF / WTB Minnesota Twin's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any need for theses 2018 Topps Chrome: Prism Zack Granite twins. Pink refractors of Bryon Buxton and Brian Dozier? Best regards, David PS looking for one twin refractor back in trade.....3 for one and pwe is okay with me.

Any need for theses 2018 Topps Chrome: Prism Zack Granite twins. Pink refractors of Bryon Buxton and Brian Dozier? Best regards, David PS looking for one twin refractor back in trade.....3 for one and pwe is okay with me.

Sounds good to me. You looking for a particular Twin's refractor in return or just any one?

Sorry, no I didn't take the time to note the team name for each card. It just has the player name and card description. You can do a CTRL-F to search through the list if that helps.

A little too time consuming @ the moment. If you don't mind the wait I will go over that list when I get the free time. Shoot me a PM to remind me. Thanks.

Hi there! I have a tradelist if you want to look it over for any Twins you can use:
https://goo.gl/vShojr
I would be interested in several of the Cardinals cards you have.

Thanks!

Chris

Found these I could use. LMK, thanks.

#418-2003 Upper Deck Finite Beau Kemp /1299 #207
#452-2002 Upper Deck Plus Brad Radke /1125 #33
#1404-2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers Endless Summer Killebrew ES8
#1405-2005 Fleer Classic Clippings Killebrew /999 #85
#2356-2001 Donruss Class of 2001 Michael Cuddyer /1875 #142
#3276-2005 Upper Deck ESPN Web Gems Torii Hunter WG-23

Found these I could use. LMK, thanks.

#418-2003 Upper Deck Finite Beau Kemp /1299 #207
#452-2002 Upper Deck Plus Brad Radke /1125 #33
#1404-2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers Endless Summer Killebrew ES8
#1405-2005 Fleer Classic Clippings Killebrew /999 #85
#2356-2001 Donruss Class of 2001 Michael Cuddyer /1875 #142
#3276-2005 Upper Deck ESPN Web Gems Torii Hunter WG-23

Great! I'm glad you found some you can use. From your website I like these 2 for sure:
10 Bowman Chrome Prospects Shelby Miller BCP204
13 Panini Prizm Michael Wacha 229

And I'm going to be building a set of 1983 donruss before long and saw you had a bunch of commons from that set. How many of those commons would you be willing to add in to this trade to round it out?

Thanks!

Chris

Great! I'm glad you found some you can use. From your website I like these 2 for sure:
10 Bowman Chrome Prospects Shelby Miller BCP204
13 Panini Prizm Michael Wacha 229

And I'm going to be building a set of 1983 donruss before long and saw you had a bunch of commons from that set. How many of those commons would you be willing to add in to this trade to round it out?

Thanks!

Chris

Were you still interested in putting this trade together?

Thanks,

Chris

I have about 20 Twin cards from 2018, 2017 or 2016 for trade.....from Gold cards in topps, to 2018 Topps Chrome, ref, xrefractor, sepia to autos for trade....All of the above from different twin prospectors or players....for one or two base twin cards for the trade...pwe is okay with me.....Trade can only be posted tomorrow....because of the 5 day rule. Best regards, David

Were you still interested in putting this trade together?

Thanks,

Chris

Yes. Apologies for not responding sooner the hotel we were staying @ this week had horrible Wi-Fi service! How about those 2 Cardinals you were interested in and 30 of the 1983 Donruss base? If that works please post it up. Thanks.

I have about 20 Twin cards from 2018, 2017 or 2016 for trade.....from Gold cards in topps, to 2018 Topps Chrome, ref, xrefractor, sepia to autos for trade....All of the above from different twin prospectors or players....for one or two base twin cards for the trade...pwe is okay with me.....Trade can only be posted tomorrow....because of the 5 day rule. Best regards, David

That seems way too heavy in my favor!! I'll have to pass and (forgive my ignorance) what is this 5 day rule of which you speak?

Yes. Apologies for not responding sooner the hotel we were staying @ this week had horrible Wi-Fi service! How about those 2 Cardinals you were interested in and 30 of the 1983 Donruss base? If that works please post it up. Thanks.

No worries! Let me get my 83 donruss checklist up to date and then I'll let you know which ones I need. I'll be in touch!

That seems way too heavy in my favor!! I'll have to pass and (forgive my ignorance) what is this 5 day rule of which you speak?

Five day rule...is two members who trade between themselves with 5 days.....lets say they have two trades....They both only get one point. Best regards David

I'm blowing out my stuff. So its okay that u get all of those cards.....Bowman Chrome comes out next week....must make room for the new cards. Best regards, David