Wttf/wtb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012 Topps CD-17 of Votto. Bunches more, depending if you have any HOF Inserts or Cubs prospects.

I will have to see what I have. I kinda got out of baseball for a little bit so I will post what I have to trade in a bit

Any certain Cardinals you are looking for? I have over 1000 doubles I can trade. Nice to someone close to home. I live just east of Olney, Il.

Ray

Unsigned, signed, cards, memorabilia, etc? Anything specific you're looking for? If so, pm me and I'll see what I can dig out for your, if not, please feel free to check through my bucket and let me know via PM if anything catches your eye, thanks

2011 Bowman Chrome
Enny Romero auto
Alex Bregman auto
Chris Archer auto
1/1 yellow printing plate Matt Moore

Preston Wilson auto Prime Patches 2005
2007 Bowman Matt Merricks auto
2007 Fleer Bobby Keppel auto
2010 Topps all-star game jersey Troy tulowitzki
2010 Bowman platinum Eric Thames auto
2010 Topps Chrome Ian Desmond Auto
2008 Stadium Club Yusmeiro Petit auto
2008 Stadium Club Jason Bartlett auto

I have a bunch of stuff - rookies, inserts, parallels, numbered, etc. I'd probably only be looking in the 15-20% of BV range on it, are you interested?

I also have a 2012 Topps Archives Jack Clark Autograph, 2 Adam Wainwright Bowman Rookies, Allen Craig Rookies, and a few others I have not added to my trade page.

If you look at the trade page in my www you can pick out what you want, or I can make a list for you tomorrow. Either way - I do like the Archer and Desmond autographs as well.

Are you just looking for baseball right now? I have a couple Regie bush gu, inserts & rc's and some rams gu & autos, if your interested lmk. thanks.

R.BUSH:
2011 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade GU Reggie Bush #22 132/250
2007 Press Pass Game Day Gear GU Reggie Bush 39/299
2010 Crown Royale The Zone Reggie Bush #15
2006 Topps Heritage SP RC Reggie Bush #312

RAMS:
2008 Certified Freshman Fabrics Red GU/Memorabilia Auto RC Donnie Avery
#223 62/250
2008 Press Pass Auto Donnie Avery
2006 Fleer Ultra Award Winners Jersey GU Marshall Faulk
2004 Playoff Honors Rookie Gems GU Steven Jackson #231 77/750
2001 Private Stock Titanium GU Marshall Faulk