Wttf/wtt 2010 topps chrome COMPLETED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these:

174 (Heyward $4), 185 (Cashner $1) and 212 (Strasburg $6)

I will take a look at your trade list when I get home from work tonight.

Thanks,
Eric

Sorry, I didn't see anything from your www. Do you have anything else not posted to your site? Perhaps Topps Golds, Heritage SPs or recent RC's? If nothing else, I could sell for $1 +SASE.

Thanks, Scott
Scott:
I don't think I have any of those.
If you'd like to look for something else, please check out the trade pages on my WWW.
Thanks.
Frank

Looks to me like & if your OP is updated that you need the Heyward, Cashner, & Arrieta Rookies which is #174, 185, & 213. I have those I could help with/

This is the only card I seen of interest unless you have another list I couldn't find.

2012 Topps Gold Futures #GF16 Mike Trout BV $6.00

Unfortunately it looks like I traded the Trout GM. Sorry, need to update trade list.
I do have other stuff not listed if you want to tell me what you'd be looking for.
Thank you.
Frank
This is the only card I seen of interest unless you have another list I couldn't find.

2012 Topps Gold Futures #GF16 Mike Trout BV $6.00

Unfortunately it looks like I traded the Trout GM. Sorry, need to update trade list.
I do have other stuff not listed if you want to tell me what you'd be looking for.
Thank you.
Frank

Anything good really that I can move or my PC Votto, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Jay Bruce, Todd Frazier, Chipper Jones, etc.