WWTF/WTB 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Parallels. Only 11 Left!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It looks like I have these...

2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary

335 Buster Posey SF $8
464 Daniel Bard BOS $2
549 Jayson Nix CLE $2
605 Brandon Belt SF $10

Any chance you have any of these Cognac Diamonds?

70 Drabek
163 Pena
172 Overbay
254 Anderson
275 Kershaw
390 Valencia
480 Pedroia
595 Pineda
648 Ross

Chasing many things.... http://www.freewebs.com/tribefan44001/wantbaseball2011.htm

Confirm at your leisure.

Michael

Michael,

I do not have any of the cognacs. Unfortunately, the only thing that I have from your want lists are 2 walmart blue parallels. Is there any player you collect?

I have this one:

If you want to do a PWE trade, I'd take any recent Orioles insert (Adam Jones preferred).

Thanks,

Todd

Mark,

I wasnt able to hit any of your needs. Is there a particular player that I can look for to help make a deal? Thanks, and let me know!

David

I am building the set but on the other end of the rainbow - I have 16 of the first series and 22 of the second.

I can trade you 366 for what its worth to you = however many/whichever Diamond Anniversary dupes you have extra of.

Feel free to post the trade - I will confirm and send out the next day in PWE.

Thanks a ton for the post. I posted a deal for us. I had 3 dupes. #'s 43,84, and 149. I will send them out tomorrow PWE as well! Thanks again, and hopefully those 3 arent any that you already have!

I am building the set but on the other end of the rainbow - I have 16 of the first series and 22 of the second.

I can trade you 366 for what its worth to you = however many/whichever Diamond Anniversary dupes you have extra of.

Feel free to post the trade - I will confirm and send out the next day in PWE.