Yankees at Athletics 5/25-5/27 IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankeesfan428

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Got to go see the Yankees play the A's all three games in the series (and sweep!) and had a lot of fun. Got some nice autographs too.

The first game (5/25) I showed up a bit too late for graphing and wound up with nothing but a ball and a Yankees win.

5/26 Hung out by the bullpen and managed to get a ball as well as Freddy Garcia and David Phelps.

Garcia signed two cards, 2012 Topps and 2005 Topps Total, both came out great.
Phelps signed a team card I had from 2012 Topps of the stadium.
The Yankees blew out the A's, with Teix hitting two homers and 5 RBI's.

The last game turned out to be the best autograph wise. Got seats right by the rail between the dugout and clubhouse and lucked out.

Got Chris Stewart, who signed all four cards I had.
Then was Andruw Jones, who signed a 2006 Bowman Heritage and 2007 Topps Chrome, both came out awesome. He has one of the best graphs I've seen.
After him was Nick Swisher, who signed a 2010 Topps Finest for me and a 2009 UD Signature Stars, both came out great.

And the greatest success of the day...............

Reggie Jackson SS ROMLB
Was very excited to get this one to say the least. He signed for about 20 people and seemed to be in a good mood after an interview. Definitely the highlight of the weekend and one of my favorite autographs ever.

I had a lot of fun this weekend, especially getting to watch my team win and get some autographs. Looking forward to next series!

Thanks for reading

Wow! What a haul! I still think of Reggie as an Athletic, though, despite his October heroics as a Yankee.