Yanks vs. O's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks24

Prospect
I went to Camden Yards Saturday to catch the Yankees and Orioles play. I didn't get there early enough to catch anyone come in early but I was able to catch Raul Ibanez as he was coming in late. He signed 2 cards for me a 2010 Topps Heritage and a 2012 Topps Series 1. In warmup I was able to get Corey Wade to sign my 2010 Upper Deck Series 1 card. I also got completely ignored by David Phelps as he was signing down the foul territory. But the most crushing thing happened to me was after the game I was standing at the player parking lot and Arod comes out looking for his car and someone begged him to sign and he finally did. It was about six of us around him and he said one per person because he was in a rush. Here I am six inches away from him waiting for my turn and he signs the last ball and turns and hops in a tahoe to take him to his car. None the less I was crushed and couldn't believe I was the only one who didn't get his auto. :(

That's a bummer about A-Rod, but congrats on the other successes. I just narrowly missed getting his sig at the All Star Game at the old stadium, a cranky NYPD boy got in the way :)

Aw, I'm sorry. I haven't been doing IP for very long, but I am happy that I'm remembering the positive experiences better than the negative ones.

I already have two of his auto's so i wasn't so bummed as i would be if it had been Cano. I believe i would've started crying right there haha. But it would've been nice to have one from him IP.