Your Dream Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would the whole set of 2006 SP Authentic By the Letters of Jose Reyes. I would want to spell R-E-Y-E-S. These cards were actually in the set as a redemption but were never auto'd, therefore never released :( Would be nice if they put both Wright and Reyes in this years, but I am hearing instead of the usual 2 per box, this year will only feature 1. IF I DON'T PUT THESE TOGETHER I MIGHT QUIT THE HOBBY!!!

6 card auto of these people and think of what it would sell for:

Ruth/Namath/Jordan/Gretzky/Phelps/Nadal/G.Washington

thanks,
sam

Just a little update:

I actually have the card!!!

jr96.jpg

Now, it's one of the only two know Rice Bat Barrels....

I would love a Jim Rice rookie card auto'd 1/1!

Oh wait, that card does exist and it's from 2004 Topps Originals.
Anyone seen this card?
I will pay a pretty penny for it. :)

A red-sox greats card with
Ruth, williams, yaz, dimaggio, doerr, and rice
under each player a piece of there jersey
make it a 1-1

The one card I really want is a 1960 Topps Mickey Mantle. I nearly bought it a few years ago but the 550.00 price tag just seemed too much at the time. But I will have that card someday!!

Nice pick-up Klute. I have never seen the Garvey card listed, but it is out there somewhere.

I picked up mine though as well for quite a bit less than the last one, although it is not quite as nice either.

P3030003.jpg

A folding card including a buyback T206 with cut auto, GU button and tooth for Honus Wagner.

Actually that is goofy, although someone would want and think up something like that for a "dream" card. I can rattle of tons of crazy combo/au/gu cards that could be made with little concern for reality and the key ingredient, MONEY!!!

My dream card right now is the 1972 Topps Venezuelan Stamp of Garvey. It exists and I don't have one and it's relatively "AFFORDABLE" as the last one, shown below, sold for $555 on ebay!!

72VenGarv.jpg