Yu gotta love some IP graphing days..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Once again, quantity wasn't amazing; but I'll take the quality. It was an Autograph Wednesday, which means at 5:30, four Rangers sign for 45 mins at different areas of the park.We get in at 4:30 so you usually have to decide what do you want to do. Graph downstairs or go wait for an hour for a couple of guaranteed autos. I always pick the field; because i want to get the visiting team and also because the 4 Rangers selected are usually rather blah. Wed though the 4 listed were Michael Choice, Shawn Tolleson, Bobby Jones and Jurickson Profar. Profar has become a very reclusive signer; so I paused a little bit and even thought about heading up there around 5:15 but once again, stayed down by the field. Glad I did

Oak didnt sign too much but it was alright
Josh Reddick 1 card
Eric Sogard 2 cards
Craig Gentry 2 cards
Drew Pomeranz 1 card
John Jason 3 cards
oak018_zps954b65e7.jpg
Robinson Chirinos 2 cards
Daniel Robertson 1 card
Michael Choice 4 cards (got him over dugout before his scheduled signing)
and right before the game started
Pudge Rodriguez
oak019_zpsd800175b.jpg
oh yeah, and also
Yu Darvish SS OMLB
20140501_180045_zps33a23827.jpg
Thanks for reading
Chris

inside starting at the right field line and working his way down the line..they weren't very many people at all when he started..i'd guess he ended up doing about 40-50

Congrats! Yu is a big hit, but it shocks me how a for sure first ballot HOFer is just tossed in tossed in like no big deal

Congrats! Yu is a big hit, but it shocks me how a for sure first ballot HOFer is just tossed in tossed in like no big deal

Ya, believe me, I love getting Pudge. He does TV now before the games; so it's not as hard as it used to be to get him...BUT he does stare you down awhile when he signs. I wont try for Pudge again for at least a month or so...

Ya, believe me, I love getting Pudge. He does TV now before the games; so it's not as hard as it used to be to get him...BUT he does stare you down awhile when he signs. I wont try for Pudge again for at least a month or so...

You gotta figure...he's been signing for a LOOONNNNGGG time. :)