Greetings from New Jersey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Nope, I am not Bruce Springsteen or Bon Jovi hiding behind an a cyber-mask looking to feed a long lost cardboard fettish in between playing in front of thousands. Just little ol me, Bill (friends cal me Billy), from JCNJ, looking to complete a set here and there and.....when the wife isn't looking.....maybe trade for a starter set of something I don't have to complete later on down the line. I have a quarter million cards (no kidding) in dupes mostly from the late 70's to early 90's in all sports, but have other stuff for the asking. I am a big Pete Rose fan and trade for anything of his that I don't have yet (hey, he was a jerk off the field, but on the field the template for hard work and results). So how about you? PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and introduce yourself. Would like to hear from you, even if we can' swap cardboard.

God Bless - Billy

Welcome to the Bench from the swamps of Jersey!!!

Steph

Howdy

Hey Billy
Welcome back . you will really enjoy the Bench this time around like the last time. If you get a chance take a peek at my want lists on my www site and see if you might be able to help me out
Thanks
Tom