Hello! I'm new and ready to trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubblegumga

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi all. I love trading cards. I've been doing it since I was a kid. Somewhere around college cards took a back seat to :cool: well college stuff. I've been re-introduced and for the past year or so I've been spending trading selling ripping wax etc like a mad man. I do sell a bunch on EBAY and though it doesn't count here I'm still proud to have 292 stars and 100% feedback.

Anyway, I a Boston fan in all sports but I really collect anything. Some stuff I get to keep and other stuff I get to sell/trade. I do love collecting Jon Lester, Clay Bucholtz, Evan Longoria, Dustin Pedroia, and many others. I like refractors/autos/jerseys/patches/rookies and just about open to anything.

If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it! I don't really know anyone who trades cards except my local dealer. I'm a 37 year old school teacher so not too many of my friends are ripping wax :rolleyes:

Anyway look forward to trading with ALL of you!

Jason

welcome

I just got on the site a few months ago. I put together a list of what i had to trade and have periodically updated it. haven't updated or traded as much lately but already have a bunch of trades. You can make a thread like the one you just started and list what you have. Then click on "User CP" and click on "Edit Signature". You can copy and past the thread with your list on there and refer people to it.
I'm a 37 yr old card geek too....
Bob

Welcome to The Bench:) I second that advice on a trade page or list. Very helpful for other traders and allows more deals to get done for sure.

If you have any of the wants listed in my sig let me know and we can talk turkey:D

Hi Jason! Welcome to The Bench! Need to read the FAQ section in the blue area! It helps to know the rules of the site.....before running a foul of any of the rules! Best regards, David

Howdy

Welcome aboard
You will enjoy it here on "THE PINE"
So let the tradin begin
Chieftazmisty

PS
If you play gol\f or want to meet some fellow benchies . There is a golf tournament in July. Go to the thread and let the tournament director know
It is held in Mass.

Welcome to the bench!!

Feel free to check my bucket, I have some nice red sox cards to trade. Let me know if we can work something out.

Dan

Here is my new "sig" I am trying to make this site with pics of my cards. Only 3 there right now. Please check it out and let me know if I'm on the right track! Thanks!

Last edited: