Nice to be here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefer77

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My buddy Redsoxfan1979 said that I should join up so here I am.

A little background on me I guess. I am a New Yorker but not from the city. I started collecting when I was 9, the summer the Amazing Mets took everyone to task in 86. I collected for about 10 years but got out of it, only buying a few packs here and there, so most of my collection is junk wax but I am quickly building that up to todays cards. I got hooked on it again when I was in walmart one day and saw some Topps series 1 packs and decided to buy a few.

Since that day, I've gone nuts about the hobby again, I spent way too much money on retail packs of series 1 and ended up with 4 complete sets and about 2000 extras. lol. I started my own message board for trading and selling(don't worry, I won't spam it here. lol) and I have been trading on that and the Topps board. I'm pretty much done with the Topps board though, i'm sure that many of you have seen the state that that board is in and it's not pretty.

So to make this a little short, I'm glad to be here and i'm looking forward to chatting and trading with you.

Welcome to the bench bud, please keep me in mind for any David Wright cards you have or may pull.

I am a Wright collector myself so if I run across any dups, i'll keep you in mind. Do you have any that you could trade me? Us mets fans need to stick together. lol

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. It really is great to be here.

Hey whats up pal! I have done many trades with this guy. Honest as they come and will help out anyone when he can.

Welcome aboard,
Mike

Hey whats up pal! I have done many trades with this guy. Honest as they come and will help out anyone when he can.

Welcome aboard,
Mike

Thanks for the kind words Mike, much appreciated, I can honestly say the same for you. Oh and the base card you needed is on its way, let me know when you get it or if there is a problem, I have several more if it doesn't get to you.