Hey everybody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the site and am just poking my head around here and there. I also belong to Sportscardfun.com and have done most of my trading there over the past year. I can't believe how complex this site is. I didn't think that trading could be so complicated! So bear with me and help me learn the ropes. If somebody could tell me how to "Post" a trade I'd greatly appreciate it.

A little bit about me, I've been collecting cards since opened my first pack of 1995 Score when I was nine years old. My favorite players include Bobby Bonilla, Brian McRae, and in todays game Joe Mauer, Delmon Young, Mike Lowell, Dustin Pedroia, Ide Davis, and a few others.

I enjoy trying to keep our hobby alive and enjoying the simple joys of it. I collect lots of individual players and a few sets. Mainly working now on my 2008 Allen & Ginter Regular Back Mini set. It's my favorite Allen & Ginter set and I'm getting closer and closer to finishing it. So if you want to help out let me know! Also I'm starting to collect the 2010 Topps 206 Piedmont Mini set which should keep me busy for this year.

I look forward to trading with you guys!

- Ryan

Welcome to "The Bench".

Look under the FAQ header as it will help you answer many questions.

Trade Manager is where trades are posted.

Ron

Welcome to the Bench. I think you will find this site pretty easy when you pick up a couple of things.

As far as posting there are 2 ways.
1st. In the blue title bar click on User CP ( control panel ) Scroll down and click on POST .

2nd. When you reply to a traders posting you will see some small blue boxes at the bottom of his thread. Just click on TRADE. That will set up a trade
with that trader.

When I post a trade I open 2 Bench site pages. One is to look at posting and what was agreed to and the other 2 post the trade. That saves me time from going back and forth on the 1st Becnh site page.

Rich

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online