2013 Topps Chasing History

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shepherd

MVP
5.00 star(s)
OK...So now I see that there are variations depending on if the pack was retail, hobby etc... I see a white, a "foil" and a gold...is that right?? Which is hobby??

Anybody help on this?

Shep

i wanna say that there are 5 variations. silver, white, white holofoil, gold, & gold holofoil. i don't know what come from what though. the couple gold holofoil i pulled were from a hanger i picked up at walmart. the silver ones i scored in blasters.

Can anybody tell me what comes from what??

Shep

i wanna say that there are 5 variations. silver, white, white holofoil, gold, & gold holofoil. i don't know what come from what though. the couple gold holofoil i pulled were from a hanger i picked up at walmart. the silver ones i scored in blasters.

There is only 3 versions of each card

Non Foil Silver Version ribbon and border is silver can be found in hobby boxes/retail blasters/single packs
Holofoil Version ribbon is white and border is silver found in retail hanger packs
Holofoil Gold Version ribbon is gold and border is gold found only in Hanger Boxes

Why do they do this?? Drives me nuts. I think I have the set done, and now I don't...

Thanks DS.

Shep

There is only 3 versions of each card

Non Foil Silver Version ribbon and border is silver can be found in hobby boxes/retail blasters/single packs
Holofoil Version ribbon is white and border is silver found in retail hanger packs
Holofoil Gold Version ribbon is gold and border is gold found only in Hanger Boxes

They do it to drive you nuts. I think I saw a Topps inter-office memo that said "Do it this way, it'll drive Shepherd nuts". They must really hate you.

LOL