Review Topps Supreme - N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Supreme - N F L

Each box is one pack of 4 cards...

I received these:

img877_zpsab1aab21.jpg

Ty Hilton #ed to 170

Supreme is a premium issue. The cards are thick (about 3-4x as thick as a regular card.) As you can see the design is a bit busy. Each card is numbered - very, very good. There were no 'guarantees' - i.e. an auto, auto'd rc, patch, etc. on the box. Boxes here in O'do are being sold at $110 +/- a little steep - would be a much better value at $50. The cards each have gold foil embossing. The reverse has complete NFL stats and a write up called 'Supreme Statistic'.

img878_zpsd4f4435f.jpg

Bo Jackson #ed to 75
Antonio Brown #ed to 50

img879_zpsd60141db.jpg

Jumbo relic #ed to 50
Jonathan Franklin

Cool looking card - the relic is behind a cut out of the player. I really like this card - well done!

The player collector should be the target for Topps Supreme. Player collectors will have numerous parallels to chase - along with autos. One very good point - each card I received is numbered. I am guessing that the set is 100 cards. The set builder might have an uphill battle chasing the green, gold, or even the base set, however, if the set is completed - it would be a very cool set to own.

I would have liked to have received more than 4 cards in the mini box and each box should have some type of guarantee - auto, auto'd relic, rc auto - something to justify the purchase price. Again this would be a much better value at the $50 - $60 per mini box.

Overall grade B - cards do look good - especially the jumbo relic.

Duane

Nice review - good looking cards. Definitely out of my price range in the triple digits for a 4 card box though.

I don't see myself paying anything in three digits without some sort of auto guaranteed, or at least a multi-colored patch.

Thanks for the review Duane. That relic card looks awesome. Its nice to see something new. Unfortunately, this product is out of my price range.

-Brett

Love the reveiw. The relic looks awesome as well as that bo jackson. Thank you as always for the review Duane. Out of my price range and a little steep period for not having a guarantee