Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
Ive got a few requests that I cant find any info on. Two of the guys played last year but aren't on a roster this year so Im not sure if that counts as retired...

Erubiel Durazo
Esteban Loaiza
Scott Hatteberg

Hey all,
Ive got a few requests that I cant find any info on. Two of the guys played last year but aren't on a roster this year so Im not sure if that counts as retired...

Erubiel Durazo
1001 W Saint Marys Rd Apt 207
Tucson AZ 85745

Esteban Loaiza
1404 Lands End Ct
Southlake TX 76092

Scott Hatteberg
802 Berg Ct NW
Gig Harbor WA 98335

Good Luck.

Ron

1 request and 1 confirmation for former Orioles:

Holtzman, Ken
256 Waterside Dr., Grover, MO 63040-1632
I got a return with my card scribbled on the front. It looks nothing like his signature.

Mike Epstein

some addy help please?

john dopson(red sox 90's)
carlos quintana(red sox 90's)
al nipper(red sox 80's)

thanks for any help or info....
scott

FYI - People need to start using the search function on this site to reduce the duplication of efforts for our friend Ron. He does more than enough by providing all of us 3 addresses per day and there is no reason for him to be posting the same address twice in one week. Mark Portugal was already requested (by myself) on 4/29/09.

3 for today:

Mike MacFarlane
Cecil Fielder
Bob Patterson

Thanks.

1 request and 1 confirmation for former Orioles:

Holtzman, Ken
256 Waterside Dr., Grover, MO 63040-1632
I got a return with my card scribbled on the front. It looks nothing like his signature.

Mike Epstein
6384 S Blackhawk Way
Aurora CO 80016

He charges $10.00 to sign.

That is the address I have for Holtzman also.

Ron

some addy help please?

john dopson(red sox 90's)
3337 Old Gamber Rd
Finksburg MD 21048

carlos quintana(red sox 90's) - Not listed. :(

al nipper(red sox 80's)
401 White Birch Valley Ct
Chesterfield MO 63017

thanks for any help or info....
scott

Good Luck.

Ron

FYI - People need to start using the search function on this site to reduce the duplication of efforts for our friend Ron. He does more than enough by providing all of us 3 addresses per day and there is no reason for him to be posting the same address twice in one week. Mark Portugal was already requested (by myself) on 4/29/09.

3 for today:

Mike MacFarlane
7421 Woodside Dr
Stockton CA 95207

Cecil Fielder
c/o Atlantic City Surf
545 N Albany Ave
Attn: Managers Office
Atlantic City NJ 08401

He charges $15.00.

Bob Patterson
3106 47th Avenue Ln NE
Hickory NC 28601

Thanks.

Good Luck.

Ron

Just giving a heads up, I will be getting the Ultimate list by Friday, so I will be able to help with non baseball also!

hey could i get these players addys
Jim Abbott
Cecil Feilder
Mitch Williams
thank matt

I believe that I asked for Abbott's addy like a month ago, and Williams signs c/o MLB Network. Don't send to the Surf addy because they folded just about a month ago. Maybe Harvey will get a new addy out?

Status
Not open for further replies.