Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 for today:

Mike Davis '80 OAK
Jack Howell '85 CAL
Doug Drabek '86 NYY (Do you have another addy besides 15 Ivy Pond Place? That address is RTS according to the database)

Thanks.

FYI - Wally Backman is the manager of the Joliet JackHammers. You might want to try him there in Illinois as I'm not sure how often he will be at the Oregon address during the season.

3 for today:

Mike Davis '80 OAK
Jack Howell '85 CAL
Doug Drabek '86 NYY (Do you have another addy besides 15 Ivy Pond Place? That address is RTS according to the database)

Thanks.

FYI - Wally Backman is the manager of the Joliet JackHammers. You might want to try him there in Illinois as I'm not sure how often he will be at the Oregon address during the season.

Pittsburgh Pirates Alumni Association
PO Box 7000 Pittsburgh, Pa 15212

Send there for Drabek. They forward all mail to mostly any player that played for the Pirates. I got him back a month ago from there. Expect everything to be personalized though.

Here ya go:

Billy Taylor (Debut '94)
201 WASHINGTON PL THOMASVILLE,GA 31792

He seems to take a long time for his returns (if he does them) with 389 days on 1, and 583 days on the other. There are a few more, with those being the longest returns.

Billy Williams (Debut '59)
586 Prince Edward Rd. Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
He signs 68%.

Blake Stein (Debut '98)
115 Formosa Drive Brandon, MS 39047

93% on him, the average was around 15 days on him.

Thanks,
Jesse :D :D

3 for today:

Mike Davis
2491 San Ramon Valley Blvd # I407
San Ramon CA 94583

Jack Howell '85 CAL
822 S Lehigh Dr
Tucson AZ 85710

Doug Drabek
2 Peony Springs Court - I had a success with him at this address.
Spring TX 77382

Thanks.

Good Luck.

Ron

Umpire Gerry Davis?

I noticed on SCN that there have been successes at Harvey 08 address (whatever that might be), but RTS at the following address:

2225 South Oneida Appleton, WI 54915

On White Pages, I found a Gerry Davis living at the following address, but not sure if it the same guy I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2420 W Nordale Dr
Appleton, WI 54914-1819

Umpire Gerry Davis?

I noticed on SCN that there have been successes at Harvey 08 address (whatever that might be), but RTS at the following address:

2225 South Oneida Appleton, WI 54915

On White Pages, I found a Gerry Davis living at the following address, but not sure if it the same guy I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2420 W Nordale Dr
Appleton, WI 54914-1819

Here is what I have in the Harvey:

Gerry Davis
2440 Stroebe Island Dr
Appleton WI 54914

Good Luck.

Ron

Pittsburgh Pirates Alumni Association
PO Box 7000 Pittsburgh, Pa 15212

Send there for Drabek. They forward all mail to mostly any player that played for the Pirates. I got him back a month ago from there. Expect everything to be personalized though.
Really? That's a fascinating tidbit. Maybe I'll swing through the Mets/Pirates list and try one or two guys I don't have addresses for.

Would you be willing to help me with three?

Dave Owen (Cubs)
Shane Mack
Pat Combs (2219 Spanish Forest Ln - Richmond TX 77469 was a RTS)

Thank you so much in advance

Schourek is notoriously bad TTMing. Use the search function; lots of folks have sent and gotten nothing back. (Like a moron, I sent March 2, as if my luck was going to be any better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.