Back after a few years absence.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G.Watson

Bench Warmer
Hey everybody! I used to be on here back in 2006 (I was gmanjr74) but had some life changes and calmed down the collecting a bit. I logged back in to that account, but I was unable to post, send messages or comment (not sure why because I was always in very good standing, must have just been because I hadn't logged in for a few years). Anyway.... here I am.

A little bit about me... Originally from Indianapolis but currently living in Dallas, Texas. I am a freelance photographer and had the opportunity to see a lot of playoff baseball the past couple years since living down here. Back in the day, I was a HUGE Turkey Red collector and finished a couple 2005 master sets and still working on my auto set (from time to time). I don't collect nearly as much as I used to. Starting a business and being self employed can severely cut your box breaking budget ;) I'm moving back to the midwest in March so I'm getting rid of a ton of my stuff because I don't want to have to move it all again. I'll be posting a bunch of stuff for sell over the course of the next month or two as well as posting some of the pictures I've taken at games since becoming a legit photographer. Check out my site at www.facebook.com/G.WatsonImages and I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Gary

Thanks Jon! Here is a shot I took of Pujols hitting his third HR of the game in the 2011 World Series. 2011ws9.jpg

Hi! Welcome back to The Bench! I've been more "off" than "on" lately but it's a great forum so it's worth coming back! :)