Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cakjerseys27

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone. New trader here from the Midwest. Or, new on this site, but been trading for awhile now. Now, I've been on enough sites to kno that IL gets a well deserved, terrible trading wrap. But I'm here to change that, lol. I love this hobby, and everything about it. I currently collect RG3, Matt Ryan, Alshon Jeffery, and playbook autos and patches for football. Baseball I collect Cubs prospects, Machado, Myers and Avi Garcia. And Basketball I collect Kenneth Faried, Current Bulls, Paul George, Blake Griffin, and Tim Hardaway Jr. Hope to make deals with each and every one of ya. Thanks.

Welcome to the Bench, I also collect RGIII. So if you need anything,you can hit me up.
Hello everyone. New trader here from the Midwest. Or, new on this site, but been trading for awhile now. Now, I've been on enough sites to kno that IL gets a well deserved, terrible trading wrap. But I'm here to change that, lol. I love this hobby, and everything about it. I currently collect RG3, Matt Ryan, Alshon Jeffery, and playbook autos and patches for football. Baseball I collect Cubs prospects, Machado, Myers and Avi Garcia. And Basketball I collect Kenneth Faried, Current Bulls, Paul George, Blake Griffin, and Tim Hardaway Jr. Hope to make deals with each and every one of ya. Thanks.