Noob to The Bench and cards in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redstitch

Prospect
Howdy y'all. Just looking around, reading and lurking.

I caught the card bug when my son was born this past December and thought he would enjoy having some cards to mess around with and we could break packs together.

Since I am a complete noob, I am focusing just on Bowman products to begin with. Lots of Chrome and I just learned the term "Chromie". My latest is the Bowman Complete Mini-Set that arrived yesterday and no, it wasn't a Hot Box.

So glad I found The Bench and I'm looking forward to trading. Thanks to the founders for this arena.

Complete aside, but if any of you of age are visiting Sonoma, CA, I am a partner in a winery and would extend some niceties to the Bench community.

Lee

Welcome to the Bench

? How long have you been a partner in a Winery-When i was living in Southern NJ i used to owe a liquor store and i did a lot of
dealings with Wineries in Sonoma CA...maybe i purchased some wines from you in the past.

Welcome to the bench. I have some bowman but not chrome unless it's the chrome prospects that come on the prospects and draft picks packs.

Welcome. I've heard great things about Sonoma. Make yourself at home.

Hey there Jeff - We are tiny tiny in case production right now, just about 2500, so we've never sold a drop in the Garden State. We have growth planned, though. Keep your eyes on Bennett Valley Cellars (vineyards next to Matanzas Creek and tasting room opening in downtown Sonoma).

Hey Jeff, (lotsa Jeffs in these parts!). The winery is just a vineyard for now, we make our wines at other larger facilities. The name of our brand is Bennett Valley Cellars. Tasting room coming to downtown Sonoma and we're putting in an outdoor kitchen in the vineyard some day for casual get togethers. Love to have you guys over.