(two) 2018 Topps Update Hobby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChillTown

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Chasing for some Acuna's this weekend and probably had my best pull in Baseball in as long as I can remember..

Highlights from The TWO 2018 Update Series Boxes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rQXCfrdT5FbcygTJ7

#1 SSP Pitching #US1 Ohtani Auto (not for trade, unless for a comparable Acuna RC Auto)

SP – Kingery, Boggs

#’d /2018 Gold -Chirinos, Freeman HRderby, M. Reynolds, Wade, Adames Rookie Debut, Yelich&Cain, Marco Gonzalez, Asdrubal Cabrera

#’d /67- Marco Gonzalez

Story Book Ending (made set) includes Mariano Rivera /299

Other notables-:
Juan Soto – RC base, Rookie Debut & Ledgens in the making
Ohtani- 1983 Silver Pack DH and 1983 Base, plus a few other non SPs
Acuna’s for PC- 2 Debuts, 2 Base, 1983 base
Jordan Hicks- Blue 1983, Rookies insert /299
Hosmer- Vintage back /99
Jose Abreu Relic All Star Game

I haven’t opened the other Silver pack.

ALSO: a few packs of Heritage landed me a Trout SP and Evan Longoria Relic /99.. Opened a few packs of Opening Day and got a Blue Opening day Judge.. Others from Mail day.

Thanks for looking.

I like to think that it was more of a case of being way overdue than luck, lol. But Yes, it was pretty lucky.

Just curious if you pulled #6 or #74? These are the last 2 that I need for a second set.

Can you check and let me know?

Thanks,

One of our local Targets still has blasters of 2018 Update - I have started picking one up every time I visit, just stashing them away for the future.

Just picked up another blaster of this today - dying to bust it open, but bought to hold. Still 5 more blasters of Update left, and tons of Bowman on the shelf.

Rabs, I am not sure of the Print run.. I thought I read somewhere that he has two SSP Auto's (hitting/pitching) and 2 more SP autos (hitting/pitching); the SSP may be to /5 for each. I've decided to hold until I have a little better idea of the print run, and also for his bat to heat up this summer..

David- the Blaster stash is pretty smart, especially with Acuna's US250 card almost paying for the blaster itself (if you land one).. However, if they have any Hanger's left, be sure to buy those next, because I did read that the Hanger's are the only retail product that you could pull a SP from.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online