1 in plus some pickups 6/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Start off with the TTM
Chris Whitney-39 days

Local card shop in the mall was having a autograph signing and a show, Luke Glendening was the guest. Have even more stuff I wanna end up getting signed but have a good feeling I'll be able to knock those out for free, just didn't wanna lug these 2 around with me.
11x14

8x10 from the AHL Outdoor Classic this year already signed by Mitch Callahan and Nathan Paetsch

Now here is where I feel I scored very well between the show and stopping at a small shop which I think the guy may be closing out his case that works there ever other Saturday. In total I spent $24 on all this stuff.
3 Shaq game used cards, 2 Shaq serial #'d cards, Tomas Tatar game used card, pack of 2014 Bowman (nothing decent), 2 base cards for TTM, Derek Jeter Topps RC, 2 small bubble mailers and then these 2 cards.

Last edited:
That was his last game as a Griffin, he got called up for the Winter Classic and never came back down. Could have gotten it finished during Griffins playoffs as he was at the games but never brought it with me. He played literally 1 game to many to be sent back to Griffins after the Wings got knocked out.