1985 Fleer Baseball *SEALED* Wax Box - Pack Out! $4.00 PER PACK! *SOLD OUT!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No Puckett or Clemens yet! I hate to use this word, but, let's get some MOJO working!

Thanks
Craig

*I really appreciate everyone getting in on this. I hope you guys having fun with it. I love seeing the older stuff being set free from the wrapper!

No Clemens or Puckett here. Pulled Pete Rose, Mike Schmidt in action, Eric Davis rc, Orel Hershiser rc and Kiefer/Tartabull rc. Brought back a lot of memories. Pulled a couple Indians I hadn't thought of in years. I'd do another one. Thanks, John

I was hoping you would at least pull a Davis or Rose!

Thanks
Craig

It was fun, would have liked to get more help for my set, only 5 hits in all for my set. Looks like there wasn't a Puckett or Clemens in the entire box unless I missed something.

beachbum, if you pm me a list of numbers you need for the '85 fleers, i'll check n see if i have any for ya.

paul

Ok, thanks, here is what I still need.

1 Doug Bair
4 Tom Brookens
8 Kirk Gibson
9 Johnny Grubb
18 Jack Morris
24 Lou Whitaker
41 Kevin McReynolds
65 Ryne Sandberg
93 Darryl Strawberry
101 Jim Clancy
110 Jimmy Key RC
130 Toby Harrah
133 Don Mattingly
140 Willie Randolph
151 Wade Boggs
223 Bob Forsch
234 Willie McGee
242 Andy Van Slyke UER
264 Juan Samuel
281 Kent Hrbek
286 Kirby Puckett RC
303 Reggie Jackson
335 Dale Murphy
359 Nolan Ryan
371 Orel Hershiser RC
387 Fernando Valenzuela
388 Bob Welch
393 Gary Carter
409 Dan Schatzeder
425 Rickey Henderson
443 Joe Carter
476 Rod Scurry
550 Pete Rose
579 Jaime Cocanower
629 D.Winfield/R.Henderson
634 Dwight Gooden/J.Samuel
640 Pete Rose IA
643 Two Perfect Games
647 Danny Tartabull RC
648 Rob Deer RC
654 Tigers/Padres/Cubs/Mets CL
657 Angels/Braves/ Astros/Dodgers CL

Do you need any '85 fleer too? You can PM your response if you want to.

Actually, we may never know. 5 packs are AWOL right now. Robert's (greatdadx2) packs showed delivered on the 20th, but he didn't get them. I'll let him go into more detail if wants to. Let's just say it involves a mailman not paying attention to house numbers that are different only by 1-digit and a dishonest neighbor who most likely has at least one other package of Robert's sent from another member of The Bench around the same time.

I hate that this kind of thing happens to anyone. Especially a class act like Robert. He has handled this whole mess as well as anyone could. For that his neighbor is lucky he is a greatdadx2!

Thanks
Craig

It was fun, would have liked to get more help for my set, only 5 hits in all for my set. Looks like there wasn't a Puckett or Clemens in the entire box unless I missed something.

Actually, we may never know. 5 packs are AWOL right now. Robert's (greatdadx2) packs showed delivered on the 20th, but he didn't get them. I'll let him go into more detail if wants to. Let's just say it involves a mailman not paying attention to house numbers that are different only by 1-digit and a dishonest neighbor who most likely has at least one other package of Robert's sent from another member of The Bench around the same time.

I hate that this kind of thing happens to anyone. Especially a class act like Robert. He has handled this whole mess as well as anyone could. For that his neighbor is lucky he is a greatdadx2!

Thanks
Craig
Another Neighbor just showed up to my front door with three packages, one of them included the five packs of 1985 Fleer...but there was no Clemens and/or Puckett...best cards were Schmidt and Reggie Jackson...Just thrilled that these packages showed up....Craig you are one of the best here and the way you were willing to handle this is just FIRST CLASS and was just the right thing to do, I was truly thankful for your integrity...Just awesome!!!!
Can't wait to get in on more deals with you.

Everybody with 1985 Fleer cards, I am going to go ahead and put this set together...you have some for trade please send me a PM

Robert - I'm very glad to hear that the packs and the other packages you were missing have all arrived! Also, I really appreciate the kind words!

It looks like I picked a dud with no Clemens or Puckett. I'm hoping the current 1993 SP Baseball Box Break/Pack Out yields another Jeter like the last one to make up for it!

Best of luck with the set for those of you who are working on it!

Thanks again!
Craig