2 added to database

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dadandsoncards

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I added 2 new people to database with returns from this weekend and today. First was an email success to fisherman Bill Dance. If you are from the South, you know who Bill Dance is. Sent a nice picture signed to me. Not bad for a free TTM. I also added Dick Welteroth who played with the Senators from 1948 - 50. Only 5 days. Good luck and happy graphing.

Got back Danny Tartabull today on a nice '88 Topps, answered my questions one about Seinfeld in 28 days. I also got back George Jones "Possum", Charlie Daniels, and Seth Greenberg, head coach of VT Hokies mens basketball team. The last 3 were email success and not auto pens either. Pretty cool. I will add to data base. Happy graphing and good luck.

Yesterday, I got back Bobby Brown, former Yankee great, who won 4 World Series in the 40's and 50's. He answered my questions to my letter, but didn't sign and return the index cards. 13 days. I also got back Ernie Whitt in 56 days on a 1990 Fleer and a 1991 Topps. He signed my cards but didn't answer questions to my letter. Happy collecting.

Over the weekend I received back my '53 reprint Del Crandall signed with fee of 3 dollars. He also answered my questions in my letter. 10 days. I also got back Bobby Witt on a '91 Topps in 10 days, no questions answered, and Doug Rader on a '91 Topps in 5 days in ball point pen. He didn't answer any of my questions either. I have seen a few successes recently with him signing with a sharpie but I had no luck. Happy graphing and good luck.

Yesterday I received my Wally Westlake '53 reprint back signed. I also included an index card that was signed as well. I started to look at his card and saw it was his 91rst birthday. Wish I had included a card. He answered my questions to my letter and also added 2 signed photos from his days with the Pirates and Indians. 11 days. Good luck and happy graphing.

Hall of Fame Weekend

This weekend I had a mailbox like none others for awhile. First I had two pulls for my 1971 set. Bill Grabarkowitz with questions answered to my letter and signed card in 8 days, and also Lee Stange in 8 days. He too answered my questions and signed my '71 Topps card. I got back my 88 Fleer Brian Dayett with questions answered in 8 days as well. Dick Schofield signed my 90 and 91 Topps cards, but didn't answer my questions. But my biggest thrill came from my letter post marked from Chicago. Mr. Cub Ernie Banks signed my 2005 Upper Deck Hall of Fame card numbered to 550, mine is 120, in 16 days. he didn't answer my questions, but the signature looks legit. I was so happy to have this one come back to me. Good luck and happy graphing.

Lunch Break

Had to go to DMV during lunch, so stopped by PO to check mail for today, and had 2. Got my letter back from Will Middlebrooks from Arizona Fall League. My favorite Sox player right now. This will go nicely with my game used bat and signed ball of his I got 2 years ago whne he was in Salem. Advanced Single A. I also got back Dr. Deloris Brumfield White, who played in the AAGPBL. I added her name to address list. Pretty cool to get her.

Been on a drought of sorts lately. I only got 6 mailed out this week, and my first return in a bit. Got back Doug Sisk on a 1985 Topps in 17 days. He didn't answer my question sheet, but good return. Good luck and happy graphing.

On a side note that I forgot to add. I recently pulled 2 pretty good cards from a couple of rack packs of Topps Lineage. I pulled a 75 mini of Frank Thomas game used relic, and a 75 mini Jason Werth game used mini relic. Pretty good pulls for me. Best since Mauer sparkle and last year Pie in Face Heyward. Thought I would share. Good luck to you all and if I don't post anything before next Thursday hope all of you eat a lot and have a great Thanksgiving. Too bad no mail that day.