2 added to database

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can't believe Kevin Bass returned my card and said he would sign for 5.00 cash only. Really. You made probably close to 9 million in your career, and were a good player but 5 bucks cash. Please let me know it goes to a charity. I could understand if you were giving it away, but sounded dirty to ask for cash. I have paid for sigs through the mail before, but this is one I think I will pass on. Good luck all of you and happy graphing.

1 perfect return and another

Today I got back Bob Zipfel in 5 days. I had sent him an index card to sign and it didn't come back, so he may not sign them. He did answer my questions to my letter. I also got back Mr. Don Larsen in 7 days on a 1961 Topps. I added a fee of 3 dollars with the card. He signed it and also answered my questions to my letter and signed that as well. Very happy to get this one back. He also added a price list. I may get him to send me a signed baseball in the future. Happy Thanksgiving to you all and good luck.

I had a White Thanksgiving

Checked my mail in hopes of receiving my Whitey Ford back. Had seen some successes from him recently without a fee so I thought I would give it a shot. I sent him one of my Goudey mini red backs. I got it back after a week. I did send a small fee since I know he usually charges. 5 bucks is what I sent. I got my card back today and a lot of it looks like his signature when compared to others I have seen, but some of it doesn't. I hope it is his, and I am not in this for profit but my own enjoyment, but would hate to think I got something but really it's not. I don't have a scanner to show you all but any feedback about his signing habits would be awesome. Happy graphing, and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.