2 box break of 2011 Allen & Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey man I'm sorry about flaking on you and not following up I appologize. I would be willing to do that trade. Would you be willing to let me send you a list of utley's and HOwards I have to see if you need any and if you do may you have some Danny VAlencia's base and other stuff as well. If you just want to do the one card deal I understand. plmk and I either send a list or post.

I did just pull a howard chrome out 2011.

thanks
Jeremy

Not at this time. Would you sell? Thanks Pat.

Hi, pat I dont think it worth it with the shipping any more than buying it on ebay. however if you have any diamond Variations or 2011 chrome atomic refractors I would be interested.

plmk
thanks
Jeremy

are any of those presidents or nolan ryan?...and check my tradelists for the black eyes susan (MD state flower)

Thanks for the Reveiw! PM me if the Ramirez Relic is for trade.

I checked your site I couldnnt really see much proabably my fault. Do you have any low #rd uggla or Danny Valencia cards or uggla gu?

are any of those presidents or nolan ryan?...and check my tradelists for the black eyes susan (MD state flower)

Hi, I didnt see anything I could use on your site do you have any other Uggla cards not listed or Danny Valencia stuff.

plmk
thanks
Jeremy