2002 Signing Bonus Milestone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Prospect
These are getting tougher to find, but just got this one in today. I set a goal for this year to pick up 3 HOF signing bonus's, well this Larkin is my 6th different piece that I have picked up. Brings me to a total of 30 with 26 of them being HOFers. I missed out on 2 big ones in the past 2 months, a George Brett #'d to 5 and a Phil Rizzuto #'d to 10, both went for over $250.

barry-larkin-signingbonus.jpg

Most of my signing bonus's can be found in the link in my signature. Also, I have started a photobucket page to ones that I have seen, but do not have. I know there are a lot more out there that have not been added, but this is just what I have seen in the last year or so. If you have one or have a pic of one that I do not have, please contact me so I can added to my album.

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f...e/Other Signing Bonuses - Not Mine/?start=all