2002 UD Ballpark Idols Bobbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tampafan1

Bench Warmer
I can't find ANY info on what I have, please help me out. I bought an unopened Booblehead box topper from the Ballpark Idols set several years ago. It ended up being a Ken Griffey Jr., AUTO Bobblehead. His jersey on the front is his gray Mariners, but on the back its his gray Reds. I've been looking for years to find how many of these there are. I remember looking in the Beckett back at the current time and it was "not priced due to scarcity". The checklists I've seen show a Griffey M's, and a Griffey Reds, but not one with both. I've tried writing Beckett and Upper Deck, and got no response. I'm not really looking to sell it right now (I'd rather wait till he enters the HOF), just wondering if I can have any info on this. When I do go to sell it, it would be nice to know what to list it as. I think it's a 1/1, as it's not even listed on the checklist. Please help me! :)

I wonder if it's possible that it's a production error, instead? Not sure, all I pull up on Beckett.com is ones for just Mariners or just Reds. Not both. Hmmmm.

Jason

Yeah...its odd. I would think that if its such a limited print run that they would make sure something like that wouldnt happen. It's cool b/c its different and I haven't seen or heard of another one like it, but I think it will make it harder to sell when the time comes if I list it as a "production error" as opposed to a 1/1.

Call Upper Deck customer service, they should be able to look it up. Emails to them may take forever to get answered.