2014 Heritage delayed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I saw it. I didn't read twitter yet today. Oh well. Gonna have to wait til next week. Gives me some time to think about how much I really want.

Thanks,

Jeff

Prices on this are also way up....glad I bought in when it was still in the 700's but moving this to 825-900 (depending on where you look) seems a little high. Last years shot up mostly due to the Rookie class...I don't see the same magic this year.

If that 14th date sticks my guess is we will start seeing Wal-Mart and Target blasters this weekend or early next week as they usually have it a couple of days before.

Release on a Friday? Seems like all other releases are on a Wed. Means UPS shipments (like mine) won't arrive until Tue-Wed the following week. Late Heritage release has a box of Donruss I ordered held hostage (DACW shipment policy is all items are shipped together).

Oh well...it'll get here sometime

Apparently Tribute was also delayed to a Friday release...this is the 3rd delay for Topps on this product and I am thinking/hoping they stick to it this time. The only logic I can see in a Friday release for this is that it gives the Retail products more staying power as they are usually out earlier