2014 NFL Survivor Pool Winner David K.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benski3

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This contest approved by Stephj24

Rules:

1-All players will donate 1 football game used or auto ($8.00 to$10.00 value) as a entry fee.
Please let me know what you are sending.
2-Each week you pick a team to win from the NFL schedule. Team wins you go on, team loses you are out.
3-Deadline to post your team is 12:00pm EST. If you are picking a Thursday, Saturday Or Monday game deadline is 1 hour before kick-off.
4-You can only use a team once during the course of the season.
5-Last man standing wins the pot. Ties split.
All times are EST
Any Questions PM me. Benny

Send Entrance Fees To:

B.L.Ptaszenski III
21 Church St
Beverly, NJ 08010

*Benski3-------PHL-----GB----Cinn-----Pit------X-----------------------------------------
*Sturgeon-----PHL-----NO-----X----------------------------------------------------------
*Tannelson55---KC------X-----------------------------------------------------------------
*MrKnicks------CHI------X-----------------------------------------------------------------
*David K--------SF-----GB-----NE------SD----SEA----DEN-----WINNER--------------------
*Grapler135s----PHL---DEN-----NO-----SD-----GB-----CIN-----X
*Tribefan--------PIT----GB-----NE-----SD-----NO-----SEA-----X
Inteleracer------NE------X----------------------------------------------------------------
*WHO765------CHI------X-----------------------------------------------------------------
*drpid----------CHI------X-----------------------------------------------------------------
*biggun61-------SF-----TB-------X---------------------------------------------------------
*Katester44-----NE------X------------------------------------------------------------------

After reviewing other sites Cinn tied but did not win, Combined with Seatles lost to Dallas, David K wins the Survivor pool. Congrats to David. David I will PM you in the morning. I think we can do a part 2 if enough inteerst is there. Watch for details.

Last edited:
Im in! 09 philadelphia. Philadelphia fabrics. Tony gonzalez. Last i checked was $8. Thanks

Alright I'm in as well - will look to see what I have to send

Week 1 - Chicago Bears
Week 2 -
Week 3 -

Last edited:
I have a older beckett and it has common magic autos from 10 - 12 dollars for the Most common versions.

I'm in.

Is this card acceptable? I don't have current BVs on my football.... 2008 SPx Winning Materials DUAL JERSEY WM-CU Jay Cutler

I'll be in, but I'll need some time to send. I am moving next week, and already have my cards packed. I have almost 100 football GU/autos, so I know I'll have something in there.

Week 1: New England

Status
Not open for further replies.