2017 A/G - 2 box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Question for you. Are your base cards shiny?

I bought one pack from my LCS, mostly because I didn't want to put $1.25 on my CC for penny sleeves. Regardless, they were nice and shiny foil-like around the portrait.

Bought a blaster from Meijer tonight, and none of the cards are shiny. I'm hoping we don't have another case of plain retail/shiny hobby making it more difficult for collectors and traders. So ... are your cards shiny?

None of my base cards were shiny - apparently there are foil cards included in this years set. I have seen breaks that include foil "hot boxes".

Beckett lists a "Hot Box Foil" parallel set. I guess my LCS had a hot box. LOL. Might have to go back.

Happen to get any Bryant in your box?

Beckett lists a "Hot Box Foil" parallel set. I guess my LCS had a hot box. LOL. Might have to go back.

Happen to get any Bryant in your box?

The parallel set would probably be it. Not sure if I would be happy to get an entire box of foil - although you sell them and get to buy another box, I guess....

Got one Bryant and one Judge in my box.

Updated for trades - the Fishing Lures went fast! Now if we can move the What A Day inserts and the Worlds Fair inserts, that would be great! Still looking for Constellations, Required Reading and a couple of the base cards.

updated for trades - closing in on completion of Required Reading and Constellations! And just a couple more base to go.