750 or so to spend please read entire thread before posting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpieman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Please read the entire thread before posting i know its long but it only takes a couple minutes to read and with the potential to get a couple grand i think its worth the time. i dont want to sound like a jerk but if i can tell you didnt read then i will probably ignore the post, i dont want to waste hours working on a deal to find out you didnt read the post and dont agree with the terms.

I have 750 dollars to spend come money and im looking for a nice lot i can sell.

I will not pay gift on high dollar lots like these.

I buy to resell and I am open and honest about why i do that and the method i use. I am aware of the reputation flippers have on here for the way they go about things. I am not one of those people. ask just about anyone ive bought lots like this from I am more then fair and friendly about it.

I buy to resell as my only income right now. i hope to grow this into a living someday or at the very least a supplementary source of income.

I leave my self 30-35 percent margin for profit. I use ebay as a guide for how i figure sale values. ebay is probably the fairest way to evaluate sale values as it also allows you to check on my prices to make sure i am being fair with them. infact i encourage you to do that so we are both comfortable with the deal. I usually take out the highest and lowest and average the rest together, or if nothing has sold i will base the price on comparable cards. i have made quite a few deals and 30 percent profit is the lowest i can buy at and still turn a solid profit for myself.

Generally my first offer will be my only offer. I will adjust my offer if myself or you are able to find proof my offer was based on a low sale value. however in my experiences around 80 percent of the time i get just about what i expect out of the lot (give or take 10 percent) and as a result i usually get burned when i up my offer so more then likely my first offer will be it.

im looking for stuff that can be sold easily such as nice autos, patches, higher end gu, rcs etc. I dont not want cheap gu/autos unless you are willing to sell them at an amazing price(im talking like 50 cents each). they take up to much room and time for me to want them unless i get a killer deal. i will check buckets and lists but please tell me what you will and wont sell under the terms i have outlined to save us both time.

some people ask me why someone would sell to me at these prices and here are some answers ive gotten.

some people are clearing out and just want to get rid of the stuff
one person said he dealt with me because of how open and honest i was about it
some people need/want money more then cards and welcome the chance to make several hundred bucks at a time
some people just want hundreds of bucks so they sell
many people dont want to deal with the hassles of ebay

if you dont want to sell at around 70 percent of sale value thats fine and i dont blame you. but please dont post ignorant or childish comments as some members like to do. those will just be reported and removed and there is really no point in it.

i pride myself on being honest and easy to deal with so please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

when posting please confirm that you have read the entire thread and understand and agree to my terms. This part is key if you do not say in your post or pm that you have read and agree to my terms then i will ask you to read the thread before we go any further.

thank you for taking the time to read the entire thread Hopefully we can get some quick sales done. thank you!