8pm EST Wednesday Chat/Trade Night ----- Every Wednesday starting at 8pm EST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will be delayed tonight. I have volunteered to cover a shift for a coworker. I will not be around until 9 or 9:30 EST. The chat will still be open.

Mike

i'll be in there for sure. probably around 6pm central time til about 8:30pm or so. gotta start gettin ready for work aroung 8:50 or so.

paul

hey everyone, i'm in the chat room waitin, come talk or trade, first person in gets a freebie (we can work from your wants)!!

first person to make a trade with me from the chat room gets a freebie (we can work from your wants)!!

mike (ichiban) will be in later.

paul

had a few people in the chat last night, too bad i had to leave for work. plus i shut computer down, we were due for a severe storm, tornado warning/watch till 11pm. no tornados, all was well cept for the rain, lol. a few high winds from time to time, but no branches down that i saw.

paul

Mike,

I will try to make it next Wednesday. I am not able to trade at the moment but enjoy chatting with fellow collectors. I miss the chat feature here on the bench:(

Dewayne

Alright....we had a little more folks show up last week. Hope to see more this week. I would love to see some trades get completed. So for the first 2 traders to confirm and complete a trade, I will be sending a 20-30 card team lot of their favorite team.

Come on in people! This is my first time in the chat and ichibanmnm and I have already worked out a trade!

Hope to see some folks out tomorrow night. Last week mj23bullsfan gave away a few cards.
This week I will be giving away this card:

2008UDAPieceofHistoryStadiumScenesJ.jpg

Last edited: