A sweet surprise in a lot of Dodger programs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is so cool! Bet that was a rush when such great autos were discovered!

BTW Curt, I won a 2013 Steve Garvey Million Dollar Chase Autographed Card from the Topps Million Dollar promotion. If you need it for your collection, let me know and it's yours (whenever I receive it).

Todd

Thanks Todd. Nice score, if you like the Dodgers or Garvey. i appreciate the heads up and if I saw this a few days earlier, i would have. Bought one on friday with a BO. It was a little more than i wanted to pay ($20 + s/h), but everyone was listing them for $30 or more opening prices and several had sold and the jersey number copy (#6/***), although it was auction/BO with a starting price of $40 and a bin price of $60, went for the bin price at the last hours! I passed, thinking $60 was insanely high. I was not even willing to spend $40 on it. My rival thought otherwise.

I was not seeing too many listed, so when the guy took the $20 I felt ok, but I figure it is normally a $10-15 card otherwise. i bet they are going to start leaking out and will be under $10 soon. After all, there are over 200 of them and you can still land some auto's #'d/25 for under $20 these days.

I would trade for it as a dupe though, if there is something i can entice you with.

!

That is so cool! Bet that was a rush when such great autos were discovered!

BTW Curt, I won a 2013 Steve Garvey Million Dollar Chase Autographed Card from the Topps Million Dollar promotion. If you need it for your collection, let me know and it's yours (whenever I receive it).

Todd

Man, a day late. Glad you got one for $20, probably not a bad price in the end.

Think I'll hang on to it and trade for some of my set needs. Rarely have a auto to attract traders.

Todd