Adult Cards - what to do with them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IF nobody wants these I know of two guys who really want them!

AIn addition to those guys, my father in law too actually haha! I messaged horfin but he's too bnusy enjoying his new carsd to reply I think. At this rate Beavis , Butthead, AND Juan are gonn ahave to go without.

AIn addition to those guys, my father in law too actually haha! I messaged horfin but he's too bnusy enjoying his new carsd to reply I think. At this rate Beavis , Butthead, AND Juan are gonn ahave to go without.
LMAO! "too busy" I hope these items are not all gone. This has the potential to be one of the most hilarious and interesting topics in the history of The Bench!

LMAO! "too busy" I hope these items are not all gone. This has the potential to be one of the most hilarious and interesting topics in the history of The Bench!
I completely agree -- it started off well, and than the addition of Bevis/Butthead just amped it up to another level. - **katester44 the member**

As long as we keep it PG rated, we shouldn't have any issues and the fun will continue! - **katester44 the moderator**

I completely agree -- it started off well, and than the addition of Bevis/Butthead just amped it up to another level. - **katester44 the member**

As long as we keep it PG rated, we shouldn't have any issues and the fun will continue! - **katester44 the moderator**
But I said b00bs and poop... uncensored poop! I was not able to say the slang word for *****. I wonder if **** works. Nope, no **** or *** allowed. Only poo and poop. Anyway, my point is ... we're probably all under surveillance by someone for the use of those words.. compiled with the sinful cards

But I said b00bs and poop... uncensored poop! I was not able to say the slang word for *****. I wonder if **** works. Nope, no **** or *** allowed. Only poo and poop. Anyway, my point is ... we're probably all under surveillance by someone for the use of those words.. compiled with the sinful cards
We are adults, we shouldn't need to worry about what combo of letters gets asterisked by the site parameters.

This topic has the chance to bring some joy to many people (and I don't just mean the cards), so let the good times roll.

We are adults, we shouldn't need to worry about what combo of letters gets asterisked by the site parameters.

This topic has the chance to bring some joy to many people (and I don't just mean the cards), so let the good times roll.
And if horfin would respond, my father in law woukd really love them. He knows the name of playmates by month and year going back to like 87 haha, and his Penthouse collection is dwarfed in size only by his mechanic magazines. I told my mother in law I was tryin to get them and she asked if theyre like the "football cards I have with jersey pieces.".. she wanted to know if they have pieces of bra instead.

And if horfin would respond, my father in law woukd really love them. He knows the name of playmates by month and year going back to like 87 haha, and his Penthouse collection is dwarfed in size only by his mechanic magazines. I told my mother in law I was tryin to get them and she asked if theyre like the "football cards I have with jersey pieces.".. she wanted to know if they have pieces of bra instead.

That feels like something the Benchwarmers sets would include.

With your statement above, it makes me think about Major League II and the catcher (Rube??) who couldn't throw the ball back to the pitcher, so Berenger had him memorize Playmate info.

That feels like something the Benchwarmers sets would include.

With your statement above, it makes me think about Major League II and the catcher (Rube??) who couldn't throw the ball back to the pitcher, so Berenger had him memorize Playmate info.
Ha. Never seen it, but awesome.

The Benchwarmers set (RIP) and the current Playboy sets include both "relic" and autograph inserts. And yes, the relics are often either lingerie or swimsuits, although regular shorts and heels and shirts have been included.

I thought SCF had a forum for the Benchwarmers. I know one of the large online card trading communities did.

Thanks, Frank

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws

This is from The Bench rules.

Well it appears this board is deeply divided on this subject. Some of the more mature members are on Team Stuart. Other less mature members, are on Team Beavis which is obviously led by that heathen Shig who wiull be cast into the firey pit of damnation when it is all said and done.

It is up to each member to decide what side of the matter they fall on. Perhaps this video will lead some of you into the path of Righteousness and stuff. Or something.

Since we have arrived at the topic of bleeping out words, is there any way to adjust the settings so the software doesn't block out legitimate player names?

Holy cow, I seem to have created a very active thread, LOL. I have traded these cards away. I'm sorry that you guys can't say dick, ****, ****, damn, *****, ****, *****, ****, *****, crap, doo-doo, poop, poo, ***-*** and wiener.

Let's see which words get through.

on a more serious note, when I find more (as I am sure there are more), I will come back and revisit this thread.

Bill

LOL, looks like male body-parts are okay to say, but not female.

Bill

Well it appears this board is deeply divided on this subject. Some of the more mature members are on Team Stuart. Other less mature members, are on Team Beavis which is obviously led by that heathen Shig who wiull be cast into the firey pit of damnation when it is all said and done.

It is up to each member to decide what side of the matter they fall on. Perhaps this video will lead some of you into the path of Righteousness and stuff. Or something.

Hey old man, check your spectacles! I was the one who was warning wveryone of the sins of the flesh! Also, i am the one who has some of the sexy naked cards headed to me in the mail for mybwkfe's dad!!! Ha.