All-Star Futures Game & Fanfest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

congrats!

plmk if you would be willing to part with the Armando Reynoso Met auto,willing to purchase as well

thanks!

SLNOble- keeping the lynn 89 topps for now.

worldwideweed- I could deal the easley studio. LMK

mort- yeah thats how mcfarlane signs. I only got him because his line was real short. Im not a fan of his really. Guys were buying the mcfarlane figures and he was signing the bases of those but it just didnt seem worth it to me.
I would trade a peacock for a signed IP 08 Ginter that I need. LMK if you have any.

mrmet- pm replied to.

SLNOble- keeping the lynn 89 topps for now.

worldwideweed- I could deal the easley studio. LMK

mort- yeah thats how mcfarlane signs. I only got him because his line was real short. Im not a fan of his really. Guys were buying the mcfarlane figures and he was signing the bases of those but it just didnt seem worth it to me.
I would trade a peacock for a signed IP 08 Ginter that I need. LMK if you have any.

mrmet- pm replied to.

Cool, no problems. If you do decide to trade it or let it go, please let me know.

I have Callix Crabbe #252. He's currently on the NH Fisher Cats. Signed IP in black Sharpie.

One of the few I have :(. If you have anymore let me know, if you dont and get some in the future send me a pm. The peacocks arent going anywhere soon. I may have other 08 signed chromes you need as well.

One of the few I have :(. If you have anymore let me know, if you dont and get some in the future send me a pm. The peacocks arent going anywhere soon. I may have other 08 signed chromes you need as well.
Ha ha ha ... figures, right? :)

I also have: Hideki Okajima 296, Moises Alou 181, Darin Erstad 97, Akinori Iwamura 87. I was hoping to hang onto the Alou but I'd be willing to part with it as long as I could get a replacement (unsigned) 08 A&G in the deal as well.

Would the 2007 Damion Easley happen to be for trade?
Looks like you had an amazing time.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors