Andrew Werner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emathews8

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Looking for anything and everything Andrew Werner (Oakland A's). I played two years of junior college baseball with Andrew, so needless to say, I want to collect everything he's got. LMK what you have and what you're looking for in return. Thanks!

Eric

I've got his Target card. If you list out a few Topps parallels from the past couple years, I'll pick one out.
Dale

2012 Gold Sparkle:

Ben Revere
Brett Anderson
Pablo Sandoval
Rivera, Santana, Hernandez ERA Leaders
James McDonald
Chris Carpenter
Matt LaPorta
Verlander, Sabathia, Weaver AL Wins Leaders
Clayton Richard
Ryan Zimmerman
Juan Rivera
Heath Bell
Jim Johnson
Shin-Soo Choo
Jose Valverde
Jason Bartlett
Carlos Beltran
C.J. Wilson
Daniel Hudson
Clint Barmes

2013 Series 1 Emerald Sparkle
Jonathan Broxton
Derek Lowe
Kevin Correia

Post up whichever one you want. Thanks for the trade, Dale!

Eric

OK, let's go with the Gold Sparkle Ryan Zimmerman. I'll post it up. Good luck - I've pulled one of his Wal Mart cards, so if I pull another I'll let you know. Do you need his base Topps card too?
Dale

OK, let's go with the Gold Sparkle Ryan Zimmerman. I'll post it up. Good luck - I've pulled one of his Wal Mart cards, so if I pull another I'll let you know. Do you need his base Topps card too?
Dale

I actually do need his base. I haven't been able to buy my box of Series 2 yet. If you have an extra, pick another parallel and I'll include it. Probably wont be able to make it to the post office until tomorrow. Hope that's ok. Let me know. Thanks!

Eric

I've added his base to the package and picked out the Gold Sparkle 623 Barmes.
Thanks, Dale
I actually do need his base. I haven't been able to buy my box of Series 2 yet. If you have an extra, pick another parallel and I'll include it. Probably wont be able to make it to the post office until tomorrow. Hope that's ok. Let me know. Thanks!

Eric

Need his Blue Sparkle, Black #d/62, Silver Slate #d/10, and any printing plates anyone might have. Have lots of inserts/parallels to trade from Series 1/2. Let me know. Thanks!

Eric

Need Black #d/62, Silver Slate #d/10, and any printing plates. Will trade in your favor/buy. Please help me out!!!

Eric