Any members near Lexington, Ky?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm heading there tomorrow and thinking about looking for some card shops. I know Baseball Card Warehouse is in Lexington, wondering if anyone in the area has any suggestions?

I'm heading there tomorrow and thinking about looking for some card shops. I know Baseball Card Warehouse is in Lexington, wondering if anyone in the area has any suggestions?

Once upon a time there was a shop called All-American Sports Cards that was located in Lexington. I'm not sure if it's still open or not. I live in Richmond which is about 30 or so minutes south of Lexington and we've got a shop called The Best Little Card Shop. I'm pretty sure that they have a website. Hope this helps!

Chris

Once upon a time there was a shop called All-American Sports Cards that was located in Lexington. I'm not sure if it's still open or not. I live in Richmond which is about 30 or so minutes south of Lexington and we've got a shop called The Best Little Card Shop. I'm pretty sure that they have a website. Hope this helps!

Chris

Thanks for the info Chris. Looks like I'll be heading to Lexington some more in the future so I'll keep that in mind.

I did stop in Baseball Card Warehouse today, and it sucked. Piles of stuff just laying EVERYWHERE and nothing was organized. Horrible shop, no idea what he had.

Thanks for the info Chris. Looks like I'll be heading to Lexington some more in the future so I'll keep that in mind.

I did stop in Baseball Card Warehouse today, and it sucked. Piles of stuff just laying EVERYWHERE and nothing was organized. Horrible shop, no idea what he had.

I was going to mention that, but I thought that on the off chance it had been cleaned up I didn't. I remember the last time that I went there (which has been at least a year and a half ago if not more) I asked if he had any Indians gu or autos, his reply was that he did and he pointed to a couple of stacks of cards at the back of a showcase. They weren't even in sleeves or anything and they included plenty of HOF'ers and everything else. I asked how much a few of the cards were and he said whatever the Beckett said, not even looking at the cards that I had inquired about. Needless to say I was not impressed on my visit either.

Chris

Yea I was definitely not impressed and will not be going back there. His total lack of professionalism cost him a customer that day as well as any of my many future trips to Lexington. He rudely told my 10 year old girl "Hey you are behind my counter" - I was like "How can you freaking tell where the counter is with this store full of garbage?".

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online