Anyone ever attend a game at Greer Stadium in Nashville?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rl16

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The family and I are headed to Nashville on April 17 and 18 for a couple of triple A games between Memphis Redbirds and Nashville Sounds. Has anyone ever been to a game here? How easy is it to get autos? More interested in the Redbirds, have sits in the front row along the first base line about 5 seats from the dugout.

Ray

I've never been there, but almost any minor league facility is good for getting some autos. Players are usually fairly good about it in BP. And if the ones that aren't are usually jerks about it. Be early. Be ready. Be organized, and have a Sharpie ready.

We have autoed at other minor league parks and had good luck. I have a pic of Oscar Taveras and my daughter from Hammonds Field in 2012 that I would love to get signed. Gates open 1 hour before game time, so I doubt we will get to see much of bp. I am guessing since it will be early in the season most guys will be willing to sign.

I've never been there, but almost any minor league facility is good for getting some autos. Players are usually fairly good about it in BP. And if the ones that aren't are usually jerks about it. Be early. Be ready. Be organized, and have a Sharpie ready.

+1
I do well because my cards are displayed right and I pop the cap off my sharpie for them...the less they have to do the better you succeed!

There is a post in another forum about using books with photo corners to display cards. This can be composition books and notebooks or even pieces of cardboard. Have your sharpie ready..this makes it much easier for the players to sign. Good luck.